Sunday, July 26, 2009

Exercise!

I would say we're pretty active family. Of course we all love bikeriding. However when Dwayne is not home I've been walking this spring/summer, because Lucas don't fit on the back of my bike anymore, and the trailbike is hooked up to Dwayne's bike. I try to get out a few times a week just to get the heart rate up. I feel so good afterwards.
This weekend Dwayne was gone for his 24 hour mountainbikerace in WI, and congrats sweetie - he placed 3rd in Mens solo single speed! I'm so proud of you!
Anyways, while he was gone it was just Lucas and me. Saturday we went for a walk. Usually we head to the local park, and Lucas can run wild, but I've been wanting to check out the local high school's new football field. When we got there a man was running, so of course Lucas had to get out there and run. He ran around the whole field once, and he had a blast doing it. After a while I had him sit down and cool off, because he was sooo sweaty. And perfect timing because while sitting there a few high school boys came to practice. Lucas loved that! I want to go back in the fall and watch some games and take some pictures.
Afterwards we went to the park and played a bit. We were gone for three hours, but we had so much fun.
Again today we went for a walk but this time we did the normal which was just a trip to the park.
I finished off the day by making chocolate chip cookies for Dwayne. He'll defiantly need to get fatten up again.

Again a swinging picture of Lucas, but I loved the angle of this one.

This picture don't have anything to do with this post, but I just love his long eyelashes.

No comments: