Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring is here.

We had some gorgeous weather over the weekend. Dwayne wanted to participate in a crit race, which for you guys that don't know much about racing like me, is a bunch of bikers racing really fast on a one mile loop.
Dwayne wanted us to tag along. At first I was hestitating about going, because it's just more comfortable to stay home the bigger I get. But I decided that we should do something together as a family, and off we went. I'm so happy I went. It was so nice just to spend a day outside in the sun and relaxing in a lawn chair. I did go on a few walks to the restrooms and it's really amazing what warmer temperature and the sun can do for your spirit. I'm sure you all can agree with me on this one.

Just a few pictures from this weekend. I really like the picture I got of Dwayne racing.




Lucas had a blast while being out in the park and running and just playing. He did take a few breaks and chilled in his chair.



We watched Karate Kid over the weekend, and Lucas was all into doing karate moves.

No comments: